Material: grey iolite gemstone faceted beads
Size: 6 inches (15.25cm) wide with a 2-inch long extension chain
If you require it smaller or wider, email us.
This bracelet is a dainty, feminine design. The semi-precious gemstone beads used in this bracelet are made from natural, genuine gemstones that have been faceted cut so they sparkle in the light, making it the ideal bracelet for evening wear, weddings, and special occasions.
- Iolite is known as the Vikings’ Compass as Vikings used the gem as a looking glass while exploring the oceans
- It is thought to provide a vision that assists in moving between the realms
- It is said to offer perspective and self-assurance and encourages creative self-expression
- It is also known as water sapphire
- It is an alternative September birthstone and the natural birthstone for those born when winter begins to mid-winter
All stones are unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture.
Your jewelry is handmade and comes packaged in a beautiful gift box.
Your purchase helps nature.
Thank you for supporting our small business.